Jhep Mano-Samajik Sanstha
Jhep Group is the Pune’s annex stem of Prayas. When we started to work in the Pune Region, some of Puneits across us and we got shocked by seeing their tremendous urge to work for the Psychosocial Problems of Society. So we brought them to gather & form a Jhep in 2004. Most of them are Social Workers, who are still working with other in NGO of Pune. One of them is Dentist, He was provided the Place to Prayas .A middle age Man, De-addiction Counselor also is the member of Jhep.Spastic Children Teacher is also member and One is School Psychologist. Under the roof of Jhep, We have Extended Prayas Activities in Pune Region.
Psychological Group/Individual counseling in the Corporation as well as Private School for the Various Behavioral Problems, School Drop, Academic Backwardness, Sex Education, Pre Post Puberty counseling, Appropriate Teaching Methods, Emotional problems, Scholastic problems, Counseling for mentally retarded children & their parent in Mental Retardation School, Bal Sanskar , appropriate Nourishment of Child and so many pre post natal issues.
Personality development, Career guidance, Preparation for examination, Guidance for 10th and 12th students (before and after exam), Relaxation techniques, interview Preparation, General Health care.
Psychological check up, Study tips for exams, Career guidance, Dental check-up, Health Check up.
1.Counselling Trainings for the Counselor, MSW’s, & Teachers. CCDP Trainings for School Children.
2. Training for the Relaxation technique for IT persons, Businessmen, Politicians & Students
Social Awareness Programs
Mental, Physical, Social Health Awareness poster exhibition, Street Play, through internet via SMS or by using social site like Face book, Orkut.
Most of the Activities are Conducted free of Charges for Slums Children/Parents/Residents & Corporation Schools.
List of Jhep Members
1) Mr. Rajesh Alone ( Clinical Psychologist )
2) Mrs. Prasanna Sankapal Alone( School Psychologist)
3) Mr.Makrand Kokil ( Dental Surgeon)
4) Mrs. Madhura Bhagwat Kokil ( Child & Family Psychologist, Spastic Student Teacher)
5) Mr.Kausthubh Joglekar ( Social Worker )
6) Ms. Usha Deshpande ( Social Worker)
7) Ms.Meena Satale ( Psychological Counselor )
8) Ms. Manasi Kodolikar ( Social Worker )
9) Mrs.Arati Borate ( Infosys Employee )
10) Mr. Uttam Khutale (Manager – Insurance Co.)
11) Mr.Ajay Ranjankar (De-Addiction Counselor)
12) Ms.Bhavgandha Deodhar(Psychological Counselor)